KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and have 207,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Ukraine is constantly acquiring new clients among leading Ukrainian and international companies. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals; all of them including new employees participate in both domestic and international engagements, exchange successful experience and best practice with global colleagues.
- Ensuring that user requests are logged and resolved within the approved time frame;
- Providing installation and upgrading of computer systems hardware and software;
- Organizing administrative functions for network facilities;
- Providing first line technical support and problem solving in cases of user hardware/software failure;
- Providing of first line technical and/or support and problem solving in cases of network failure;
- Escalating problems accurately and on time to the IT Service providers, for example in case of a network failure or a computer or service failure and keep users with outstanding problems informed of the status and any unforeseen delays in the resolution process;
- Handling back-ups of servers and laptops;
- Handing Multi-functioning devices (print, scan, copy);
- Handling the first line of IP- telephony, audio and video- conference systems, including basic programming of these systems and administration;
- Training users;
- Project work as defined by ITS Project Services and IT Service Desk Manager, such as migrations and projects, installing software when agreed, etc.;
- Maintaining all IT Services procedures, databases and documentation;
- Warehouse inventory;
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Complete higher education (technical is preferable) or student of evening classes;
- Working experience in a similar position not less than half a year;
- Intermediate level of English skills;
- Knowledge of networking technologies;
- Professional knowledge of Windows 7, 10, iOS, Android;
- Advanced user of MS Office 2013 products (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Skype for Business);
- Active Directory and SCCM knowledge is preferred;
- ITIL knowledge will be an advantage;
- Team member with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Ready to take on responsibility.
What we offer:
- challenging assignments;
- professional development, coaching and training;
- work in a friendly international environment;
- competitive compensation and social package;
- official employment.