L2 Support Engineer / Junior DevOps Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
PMLAB is a Ukrainian software company which supplies its partners with full-cycle development of innovative entertainment solutions. Our team of professionals are driven by the sole purpose of delivering the best in class cross-cultural experience, whilst growing our product offering and improving the end user experience.
You will be involved in:
- Support of logging and monitoring tools;
- Setting up monitoring for servers and services;
- Troubleshooting of services, suggestions for its optimization;- Investigation and processing of incidents.
- 2+ years of proven relevant experience;
- Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios);- Experience with logging tools (ELK stack: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat);
- Experience with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS), (bash, RegExp, practical skills of using text processing commands: grep, awk, sed, cut and other);
- Experience with Windows server (PowerShell).
Would be a plus:
- Apprenticeship with relevant work experience in a high scale and complex environments;
- Scripting (bash, Python, Go);
- Knowledge of Nomad, Consul;
- Knowledge of GitLab;
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Being a member of PMLAB team means:
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Weekly events of a corporate employee’s work-life balance program with culture, arts, soft skills lections;
- Lunches delivery to the office;
- Sport competitions (football, PubQuiz, basketball, table tennis, bowling championships every year);
- Individual annual training budget with the opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
- Unlimited good mood and support!